Buy CBD Oil
Can You Buy CBD Oil Online
To get the answer out there to the question before we dive too much in depth: yes, you can buy CBD oil online. There are a few things to note before you do though. Firstly, know the company that you are buying from is really important. Are they a reputable, well-known company? Do they have good reviews? Is their CBD ethically sourced and natural? What process do they use in order to extract the CBD from the cannabis plant? All of these are really important questions to ask yourself. Not only are making sure you are supporting a quality company, but you are making sure that the product you are going to buy is safe, good to use, and one that you are going to get the most out of- all things that we certainly hope would be important to potential buyers!
Additionally, you are also going to want to consider what kind of product you want before you buy CBD oil. CBD oil is not the only kind of CBD product. Just to name a few, there are: topicals, edibles, oils and tinctures, vapes, and softgels. Each of these has their own benefits, and it is important to know what you looking to get out of a product, and likely which experience you would enjoy the most. Here are some questions to ask yourself to help you determine which kind of product is best for you. Do you care about how it tastes? In terms of benefits, are you looking for the sense of calm often associated with CBD, or are you looking for help with inflammation, pain, acne, or another similar ailment? How important is dosage control to you? Do you want really precise control over how much you consume, or are you okay with testing the waters often and just take small, difficult-to-measure amounts of CBD? Here are some of the benefits and drawbacks of each product.
- CBD Topicals: Topicals offer a local relief and are often used for the reduction of pain, inflammation, and acne. There is a plethora of topical products out there all with their own uses and benefits.
- CBD Edibles: For those of us who enjoy the yummy side of life. These not only taste great and come in an assortment of flavors and foods, but are also really good if you are looking to accurately control your dosage since you know exactly how much CBD is in piece.
- Oils and Tinctures: Great for mixing into basically anything. Some are flavored and some are not. So, if you enjoy an earthy taste, this may be one to look into. It is worth mentioning, though, that is a little harder to measure out dosage.
- Vapes: Not recommended as the potential to damage your lungs or mouth via this method isn’t entirely yet known or understood.
- Softgels: Like edibles, these are great for controlling dosage and are an easy way to get all the benefits of CBD without any of the fluff or fuss of the other products. The “CBD grab-n-go” product, if you will.
CBD Oil Side Effects
Before you buy CBD oil online, you should be aware that there are some side effects that you should know about. There are ways to avoid experiencing them and that can help a lot. You are going to want to check the label of the product before you buy CBD oil online and ensure that the information on the package is accurate. Some manufacturers, just like any other product, may try to lie to you or mislead you and will end up selling you an inferior CBD product. Here are some tips on how to avoid some of the side effects of CBD.
- Check for THC: THC is likely the most well known cannabinoid that is found in cannabis plants. Although it is more prevalent in marijuana plants than hemp, it is still present. The “high” commonly associated with marijuana is a direct result of the presence of high amounts of THC. This is why it is vitally important that you check and see how much THC is in your CBD product. 0.3% is the highest percentage of THC allowed in CBD products and it should have been tested in a lab to ensure it is not toxic.
- Review the Lab Results: Like previously mentioned, manufacturers or retailers may try to sell you an inferior product under the guise that it is something that it is not- likely that it is a higher quality than it really is. So, before you buy CBD oil online, you should try to find and review the third party lab results for the CBD. Companies that have nothing to hide will be open about sharing their lab results and they will likely be publicly available. Buying from a reputable brand is another way that you can ensure that they are going to share their lab results. Simply put: know what it is that you are going to buy.
- Actually Read the Label: We know, we know. Reading the label is not the most glamorous thing and it is not very fun to do. However, it is really important to do so that you know what exactly it is that you are purchasing. There are a lot of different kinds of CBD oils, like isolates and full spectrum. Each has their own benefits and draw backs, and it is up to you to determine which one you are going to want to use. Regardless, making sure that the product you are going to buy is actually what you think it is may be able to help you avoid some unwanted side effects.
That was a lot of information, and we know that it can be overwhelming, particularly if you are new to CBD. We have a blog where we answer commonly asked questions and cover important CBD related topics to help provide you with the knowledge necessary to make an informed purchase. We have a lot of products in our CBD Shop where you can buy CBD oil online that would be great to look into and see if any fit your fancy!